ensure you are receiving what you want.
- The great thing about silk flowers is that they can be prepared far in
- Silk flowers allow you to take your pictures before or after your wedding day
- Silk does not require water
- Silk won't need to be kept refrigerated until your event
- Silk last through your entire event without wilting
- Silk can be used by you again to renew your vows in the future or you can
pass them on to your children to use at their wedding. They can add to the
bouquet if they want to make it personal for them.
Still Not Convinced?
- Silk are available all season unlike fresh
- Silk will provide lasting memories for years to come
- Silk does not require costly preservation methods
- Silk can withstand heat & humidity
- Silk won't close up or freeze in the chilly weather
- Silk is light weight for easy handling
- Silk flowers won't cause allergic reactions
- Silk is just as beautiful and elegant as fresh
- Silk can be converted into other arrangements
- Silk won't stain fabrics like fresh
- Silk can survive many hugs and not get crushed!
- Silks look great in heat and do not freeze in cold
- Silk flowers cost the same as most fresh, and you have them to cherish after
- Silk centerpieces are great for the guests to keep and always remember
Why Silk Flowers?